Summer Scientific Meeting July 11-12
The Pediatric Colorectal Scientific Meeting is a new conference that brings together national pediatric experts to discuss the latest research and innovative treatments for rare conditions. This is an opportunity to present research results on topics including anorectal malformations, congenital urologic and gynecologic anomalies, Hirschprung’s disease, lower gastrointestinal motility disorders, surgical inflammatory bowel disease, and quality improvement. Selected manuscripts to be published in the Journal of Pediatric Surgery. Our target audience includes: Pediatric surgeons, Urologists, Gynecologists, Gastroenterologists, Pathologists, Radiologists, Basic scientists, Fellows & residents. Abstracts are due by March 1st
The Pediatric Colorectal and Pelvic Learning Consortium (PCPLC) maintains the first comprehensive database on the management of pediatric colorectal disease in North America.
Participating PCPLC Sites
- Boys Town National Research Hospital Omaha
- Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta
- Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin
- Children’s Mercy Hospital Kansas City
- Cincinnati Children’s Hospital
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital
- Phoenix Children’s Hospital
- Primary Children’s Hospital/University of Utah
- Seattle Children’s Hospital
- UC Davis Chldren’s Hospital
|2016-2019||Primary Children’s Fund
Salt Lake City, UT
Principal Investigator: Michael Rollins, MD
Primary Children’s Foundation
Primary Children’s Hospital has benefited from the support of a generous community to meet the needs of critically ill and injured children for more than 95 years.
The generous donation from the Primary Children’s Foundation has allowed for the creation of the PCPLC Research Consortium.