PCPLC Manuscripts and Publications
Comparison of Maternal Histories and Exposures in Children With Isolated Anorectal Malformation Versus Anorectal Malformation With Genitourinary Anomalies
The Pediatric Colorectal and Pelvic Learning Consortium (PCPLC) maintains the first comprehensive database on the management of pediatric colorectal disease in North America.
Financial support for PCPLC provided by participating sites:
- Boston Children’s Hospital
- Boys Town National Research Hospital Omaha
- Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta
- Children’s Hospital of Chicago
- Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin
- Children’s Mercy Hospital Kansas City
- Children’s National
- Cincinnati Children’s Hospital
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital
- Phoenix Children’s Hospital
- Primary Children’s Hospital/University of Utah
- Seattle Children’s Hospital
|2016-2019||Primary Children’s Fund
Salt Lake City, UT
Principal Investigator: Michael Rollins, MD
Primary Children’s Foundation
Primary Children’s Hospital has benefited from the support of a generous community to meet the needs of critically ill and injured children for more than 95 years.
The generous donation from the Primary Children’s Foundation has allowed for the creation of the PCPLC Research Consortium.